Tax Reporting: What to do if you believe information on Form 1099 is incorrect

If your name, address, Taxpayer Identification Number or other information on a Form 1099 is inaccurate, send a correction request to Client Service by logging in to Client Portal and selecting the Support menu option. Click Message Center and select Tax Correction Form from the Compose pull down menu.

In compliance with Treasury Department Circular 230, unless stated to the contrary, any information contained in this FAQ was not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer.