Tax Reporting: How to Contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

To request federal tax forms, call 800.829.3676 (800/TAX-FORM), or you may access the IRS website.  If your question concerns a US individual tax return call 800.829.1040.  If you have a US business return question, call 800.829.4933.

Circular 230 Notice: These statements are provided for information purposes only, are not intended to constitute tax advice which may be relied upon to avoid penalties under any federal, state, local or other tax statutes or regulations, and do not resolve any tax issues in your favor.